Kimpton Launches “Family Meal” Campaign to Support Nonprofit Partner No Kid Hungry
SAN FRANCISCO – Today, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, part of IHG Hotels & Resorts Luxury & Lifestyle Collection, introduces its first-ever Family dinners campaign scheduled for the holiday season. Launching November 3 and running through December 31, participating Kimpton restaurants and bars will bring Family Meal to life through special prix-fixe menus and featured menu items created by various members of their culinary teams. A portion of all proceeds from Family Meal will benefit the nonprofit organization No child is hungrywhich works to end child hunger in the United States.
This year and for years to come, Family Meal will embrace Kimpton’s commitment to creating heartfelt connections by bringing close friends and family together for a dining experience around the table. Each restaurant’s prix-fixe menus and featured menu items are personal recipes and family dishes prepared by members of each restaurant’s culinary team, not just its executive chef. Family Meal will seek to reinforce the importance of in-person experiences and storytelling that can only be experienced by coming together. Select Kimpton restaurants will also personally give back to their community by donating a family meal to a local shelter.
“Kimpton believes food can be a powerful force not only for human connection, but also for change,” said Scott Gingerich, senior vice president of restaurants and bars at Kimpton. “Over the past few years, holiday traditions have naturally changed and people are eager to create new memories. The best memories are made around the table, so our goal with Family Meal is to create heartfelt new relationships around beloved dishes for the benefit of a very worthy cause.
To celebrate the launch of the campaign, Kimpton will host a special one-night family meal at select restaurants, Angeline’s in Charlotte, NC; King Tide Fish & Shell in Portland, OR; Henley in Nashville, Tennessee; and Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails in Phoenix, AZ. Each event will be hosted by the restaurant’s Executive Chef and will offer guests a special multi-course dinner and pairing experience with live entertainment.
Kimpton 2022 restaurants and bars participating in the Family Meal include:
- King Tide Fish & Shell at the Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel in Portland*
- Henley at the Kimpton Aertson Hotel in Nashville*
- The Commoner at the Monaco Pittsburgh Hotel*
- Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails at the Palomar Phoenix Hotel*
- Angeline’s at the Kimpton Tryon Park Hotel in Charlotte*
- The Betty at the Kimpton Sylvan Hotel in Atlanta
- Seawell Fish & Oyster at the Kimpton Angler Hotel in Miami
- The Social Club at the Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel in Miami
- Cobalt & Heaton’s at Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa
- Boleo at the Kimpton Gray Hotel in Chicago
- Fisk & Co at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Chicago
- Coccoloba at Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa in Grand Cayman
- Jane Q at the Kimpton Everly Hotel in Los Angeles
- Peacock Room at the Kimpton Hotel Fontenot in New Orleans
- Elm and Good at Kimpton Pittman in Dallas
- Bambara at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City
- Il Solito at the Kimpton Hotel Vintage Portland
- Area 31 at the Kimpton Epic in Miami
- Panzano at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver
- Shaker + Spear at the Kimpton Palladian Hotel in Seattle
* Indicates a featured prix fixe menu, everything else will be a single dish.
To find out more or to book a family meal at one of Kimpton’s restaurants and bars, visit This site. Meal reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Family Meal will bolster Kimpton’s support of No Kid Hungry, which includes other fundraising efforts such as its previous Friendsgiving campaign and its annual Chef’s Cycle event.
ABOUT NO KID HUNGRY
No child should go hungry in America. But millions of children in the United States live with hunger. No Kid Hungry works to end childhood hunger by helping to launch and improve programs that give all children the healthy food they need to thrive. This is a problem we know how to solve. No Kid Hungry is a campaign of Share Our Strength, an organization committed to ending hunger and poverty.
With a family of 17 hotel brands and IHG Awardsone of the largest hotel loyalty programs in the world, IHG has more than 6,000 hotels open in more than 100 countries, with 1,800 more in development.
- Luxury & Art of living: Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Regent Hotels and Resorts, InterContinental Hotels and Resorts, Collection of thumbnails, Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants, Hotel Indigo
- Prime: Hotels in Voco, HUALUXE Hotels and Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels, EVEN Hotels
- Essential: Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts, Holiday Inn Express, greedy hotels
- After : Atwell Suites, Staybridge Suites, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Candlewood Suites
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC is the holding company of the group and is incorporated and registered in England and Wales. Approximately 350,000 people work in IHG hotels and corporate offices around the world.