The MySweetCharity Opportunity Series Returns and Is Wide Open for Fundraising Activities
After an overwhelming fundraising marathon in late spring, North Texas nonprofits aren’t taking a break. No, sir, Bob. They are gearing up for a stellar final run for 2022 activities to provide funds to deliver their programs. The challenges are daunting – talking about inflation, a jumping stock market, donor attrition, reduced staffing, etc.
Fortunately, the area’s nonprofits are tireless, as are the North Texas foundations, corporations, and individuals that have made this territory legendary for stepping up and defining the word “philanthropy.”
To help open up the prospect of overcoming these challenges, the MySweetCharity Opportunity Series will return beginning Wednesday, July 20 and will continue through August.
Thanks to the “Friends of the Nonprofit North Texas Area,” the series will be sponsored with the goal of involving more people to make the community better and stronger. And, no, the sponsor(s) have absolutely no involvement in the selection of posts or what is written.
If you have an “opportunity” that others might be interested in supporting and/or joining, why not submit a signed article?
It’s easy, it’s free, and it’s now available for submission. Here is what is required:
- An online article in Word format. No PDF, please!
- The name of the organization and the link to it
- Author’s name (unpaid volunteers are preferred over staff, don’t you know!)
- The event or program and the link to it
- The date and place
- Chairs, Chairs of Honor, etc.
- Highlight(s) of the event
- Length: Make it as long or as short as you want. Tip: MSC readers generally prefer posts with a word count between 250 and 500 words.
- We welcome photos/graphics/logos as long as they have identifiers and are submitted in JPEG format. Please, no postage stamp-sized mugshots. Advice to the wise: the better the photos, the better the readership.
Send them to [email protected] with “MSC Opportunity –
It will be “first emailed, first posted”. So send them. We rock ‘n’ roll to make fundraising fun again.
PS – If you need examples of past MSC opportunities, check them out here!
* Photo credit: Skeeter Hagler