Business Calendar: Program Topics Include SEO, Commercial Real Estate, Planned Giving | Local company
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION • Score offers this virtual workshop for new website owners who want to learn how to get the most out of SEO.
• Free; registration: https://bit.ly/3sSowI1
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE • The St. Louis Chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women is hosting this virtual and in-person program on the current boom in the industrial market segment.
• 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.; View 17.1034 Brentwood Boulevard, 17th Floor, St. Louis
• In person: $50 for members, $75 for non-members; Virtual: $15 for members, $25 for non-members. Registration: https://bit.ly/3HYXcfo
LINKEDIN • This Score Zoom meeting covers LinkedIn and how to manage your professional identity to build and interact with others and increase your network.
People also read…
• Free; registration: https://bit.ly/3HWujk4
PLANNED GIVING • The St. Louis Council of Charitable Gift Planners and the Association of Fundraising Professionals offer this presentation on estate and charitable planning, featuring Kathleen Bilderback of Affinity Law Group. This is the first of three planned training camps. The other sessions are: Working with Professional Advisors to Maximize Giving, March 23, and How to Market and Request Planned Giving, March 30.
• 8am-10am, Missouri Athletic Club West, 1777 Des Peres Road, Des Peres
• $35 per session or $90 for three for AFP or SLCCGP members; $55 per session or $150 for all three for non-members. Sign up: https://conta.cc/3HW8KjQ
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE • The St. Louis Chapter of the International Facility Management Association provides insight into commercial real estate and the impact of the pandemic on businesses.
• 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.; Woodard Cleaning and Restoration, 9490 Watson Road, St. Louis
• Free for members and one guest, $35 for non-members. Registration: https://bit.ly/3tGkQIx
DIVERSITY IN CONSTRUCTION • The Construction Forum is organizing this event on breaking down barriers to entering the labor market.
• 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.; Sheet Metal Workers Local 36, 2319 Chouteau Avenue, Suite 100, St. Louis
• Free; registration: https://bit.ly/3J0fjDg
BUSINESS NURSERY • Justine Petersen and the STL Partnership Business Center – Wellston are hosting a Zoom session on business incubators and innovative solutions to move start-ups forward.
• Free; registration: https://bit.ly/3tBIB4A